Sunday, April 3, 2016

Sibling Love

Its just the BEST when your clients come back to you. I know I've said it before, but truly when clients return over and over again, you start to build a relationship and a bond with the people you work with. Not to mention you get to watch their families grow. What a blessing to know your clients on more than a surface level of just getting a job done. 

Working with these two kids below, was super! The mom, Vincie, really just let me have full control during the photo shoot. I pulled each kid aside for their individuals and she would just hang back talking to the other one, just letting me work away.  Which to me, just showed me that she trusts me. Not only with the way the pictures would turn out, but with her kids, as I walked a small distance away with each one. For me it really just gives me freedom to talk to the kids and make them laugh, see what poses and silly faces they want to do, etc. The whole session with these kiddos was really GREAT!

I also love capturing little moments between siblings, that you don't get to see on a day to day bases. Memories to be treasured for sure!










0 comments:

 
Pamela Ruby is a professional photographer located in Las Vegas, NV.
pruby124@aol.com
All images @Pamela Ruby Photography. All rights reserved.