Friday, April 10, 2015

Can I just tell you, I love this family!

I love this family! The cutest boys around and the sweetest most relaxed parents, I've worked with. I've been doing family pictures for them since their oldest boy Logan, was just a baby. He's my little buddy and a little ham most of the time in front of the camera.  

This day in particular, I think he spend most of his day SO excited to see me and take his pictures, that by time we got around to taking pictures at the end of the day, he had lost his mo-jo after about this first 20 minutes. His mom said he was tired and never took a nap, because he was so pumped to do his pictures and show me his cool new moves. (Which, even though, he did get tired and loose interest in pictures, it was so nice to hear how much he had looked forward to seeing me all day and getting his pictures done...gives me more of a reason to love my job)

So, you will see towards the middle of the photos, Logan, isn't as thrilled as the first few, but his little brother, stole the spot light and made up for the both of them.  I think these parents just might have another ham on their hands. Hahaha!!!












0 comments:

 
Pamela Ruby is a professional photographer located in Las Vegas, NV.
pruby124@aol.com
All images @Pamela Ruby Photography. All rights reserved.