Thursday, April 9, 2015

Luna'a Newborn Session

Say hello to Luna. Isn't she so precious!? And her room adorable!? Her talented mother refurbished and decorated almost everything you see in these pictures. I only wish I had a sliver of the decorating talent as she does. Plus, she did it all with a 2 year old toddler at home! She even made the doll you see in the pictures below. Just one of the sweetest gifts from a mother to a daughter. First doll, handmade by her mom. I bet that doll will stay in the family for generations to come. I just love that idea.

Wish brings me to her 2 year old toddler...As you will see Camden, is missing from EVERY one of these pictures below. Sadly. But what can you except with a overly tired, teething toddler? Plus, a huge change just came his way with a new little sister in the house. So, unfortunately we didn't get any of those adorable Big Brother shots, but I'm sure we will in the future and for many more years to come.

Congratulations Matt and Celene! Your daughter is beautiful and I'm so thankful time after time, you choose me to be your photographer. I love you guys!!












0 comments:

 
Pamela Ruby is a professional photographer located in Las Vegas, NV.
pruby124@aol.com
All images @Pamela Ruby Photography. All rights reserved.