Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Hightower number 4 is on her way!

Getting to know this family has been such a joy.  The biggest thrill I get from taking pictures for people, is when they return and ask for me to do their pictures again. Not only, does it help me and them feel more comfortable when shooting, but is also a time for us to connect and build a relationship together. And on top of all that, I get to watch their family grow. What a joy for me! They trust me and they appreciate my work. That just says it all. It really is SO valuable for me. Returning clients are the BEST!

Thank you to all my clients that return over and over again. You guys lift my spirit and bless me more than you would ever know!

So excited for you, Emily and Chris, baby girl number 2, is arriving soon. I cannot wait to meet her!!












0 comments:

 
Pamela Ruby is a professional photographer located in Las Vegas, NV.
pruby124@aol.com
All images @Pamela Ruby Photography. All rights reserved.