Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Hot Summer Days...The Logue Family


Approaching the last days in August, we bared the heat and did a photo shoot in 100 degree plus weather. It was definitely a hot one. Where we started on the railroad tracks, on the out skirts of Sunset Park, we quickly moved over to the Sunset park where we found some shade. This made things a bit easier for little miss Cyndell. Although, it may not look like I had a hard time getting her to smile, she was very timid of me and very shy. But as soon as she got the chance to talk with me and hold my hands a few time, her and I quickly became friends. She lead me to all the places she wanted to take pictures and her mom and dad we so great as to just let us walk together. Sometimes, those are the exact moments us as photographers need to photographing children. A little one on one time. It turned out to be a great session and I'm so happy I got the opportunity to meet this sweet family.








0 comments:

 
Pamela Ruby is a professional photographer located in Las Vegas, NV.
pruby124@aol.com
All images @Pamela Ruby Photography. All rights reserved.