Monday, May 23, 2016

Lindsey's Maternity Session

Talk about a beautiful...this girl, GORGEOUS! Dry Lake Bed at sunset...STUNNING! Both mixed together, calls for some beautiful photos. Lindsey is a sweet girl I go to church with and lucky enough for me this day, she brought 2 of her close, fashion blogger, friends to the photo shoot with her. It was like have 4 extra eyes and hands with me the whole time. IT WAS AMAZING! Although, you can't totally tell it here, we were really laughing the whole time and they were watching every detail as the night unfolded. Fixing hair, dresses, movement...it was simply brilliant and the best time I've had in a long time!

Lindsey thank you so much for choosing me to capture your memories, during this most special time in your life! I truly, hope your birth and me meet ;)


0 comments:

 
Pamela Ruby is a professional photographer located in Las Vegas, NV.
pruby124@aol.com
All images @Pamela Ruby Photography. All rights reserved.