Monday, May 9, 2016

Smith Newborn

I've been pretty lucky my last couple sessions to have newborns that literally never peed or pooped even once during our session. I was starting to think I was really getting the hang of newborns. UNTIL...this particular session. Poor Josh got pooped on THREE times! Only when HE held her... EVERY TIME! Not when she was on the rocking chair or the teddy bear, that was made of his mom's clothing, not the changing table or the floor. ONLY when he picked her up to hold her for photos. 

We seriously, laughed SO HARD! And you would be so proud of him. He took it so well. He laughed too, smiled and said to her "that's ok baby girl"...It was the sweetest and yet the grossest, histarical moments of starting off parenthood with a newborn. I bet they will never forgot those moments...

0 comments:

 
Pamela Ruby is a professional photographer located in Las Vegas, NV.
pruby124@aol.com
All images @Pamela Ruby Photography. All rights reserved.