Tuesday, May 17, 2016

The Hawkins Family

Talk about gorgeous! This family's neighborhood is literally covered in trees. Trees that overgrow the streets on all sides, throughout the whole neighborhood. Tucked away in a small part of Henderson, you would never know this place exists. Absolutely breath taking. Well, at least for me, because trees are rare enough as it is in Nevada. The desert is brown all around. I simply just thought it was magical. 

The Hawkins family sure is blessed to have this view everyday. And I'm blessed to know them. Thanks Mandi for trusting me with your photos and allowing me to capture them again. AND also for being silly. I love silly. I love when families can relax and just have fun being...well....FUN. Until, the next time... ;)

0 comments:

 
Pamela Ruby is a professional photographer located in Las Vegas, NV.
pruby124@aol.com
All images @Pamela Ruby Photography. All rights reserved.