Thursday, March 12, 2015

A New Family Is Born

This girl, Carolyn, is one of my best friends.  I've grown up with her since the 8th grade. She has been there for me through thick and thin. She has attended every birthday party for my kids and is always the first to arrive and the last to leave. She is the biggest help and the one I know, without a doubt, I can count on NO MATTER WHAT. She loves with her whole heart and she wears it on her sleeve. 

But, this girl hasn't had it easy herself. She has been a single mom since Cameryn, her daughter was just a baby. She is now 9. And if there is one thing this girl wants in life, it's to find love. She deserves it. I mean don't we all? We all want to find love, be in-love, so we can then pour out our love to someone else.

After years and years of looniness, my friend found just that. LOVE. Matt, is just so wonderful to her. He treats her kids, like his own. They are moving in together in their own new place and starting a new life together. Words cannot describe, how happy I am for her. I mean truly, truly so happy for my friend to find someone that shares all her same interests and treats her good. We love Matt and his son Jake and we welcome them with open arms. 

Carolyn, my dear. I wish and pray many years of happiness for you! XOXO












0 comments:

 
Pamela Ruby is a professional photographer located in Las Vegas, NV.
pruby124@aol.com
All images @Pamela Ruby Photography. All rights reserved.