Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Graduation Time!

If only I could go back in time for a minute. High School has some of my fondest memories. Its where I met my husband, some of my best friends and did some crazy things in my life. High School is a time, when you truly start to become independent. Getting a job, learning to drive, figuring out what you want to do with your life and what you want to become. There is SO much going on in High School. And just like that, its gone in a flash. You become an adult, move out of your parents house and start your own life.

Its a beautiful time to relish in life. To enjoy. Cheers to these young ladies, who graduated!! Congratulations girls! Hope you enjoyed your high school experience. =)








0 comments:

 
Pamela Ruby is a professional photographer located in Las Vegas, NV.
pruby124@aol.com
All images @Pamela Ruby Photography. All rights reserved.