Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Watanabe Engagement Session

Having to go back in time and re-do some of these pictures has been a lot of fun. Re-do, meaning I've taken these pictures probably close to a year ago, but since this blog is kind of new, I have a lot of pictures to update on this new blog.

I have lots of good memories with each photo shoot I do. This one in particular reminds me of this very special couple. I remember being kind of nervous, because one photographer already did their engagements/save the dates photos and the Bride Jessie, wasn't very happy with them. She liked them, but wasn't thrilled, like she hoped she would be. Which, always puts more pressure on the next photographer, to be even careful in pleasing the bride. But, I remember we got along right away and they easily felt more and more comfortable with each and every shot.

But the soon to be husband, Kyle, actually even had more of an impact on me, then he knew he would have, in soon and up and coming future. A few months after this couple married, Kyle stirred a conversation in me and lead me to helping with the Junior High Students at our church. A totally GOD divine appointment. I had been wanting to help with Jr. High for sometime, but I kept convincing myself, I would wait until my daughter was in Jr. High before I started helping that department of ministry. Little did I know, Kyle know, he was that little piece that was going to help get me there.

Even though, Kyle moved on to "another ministry" in High School with students and becoming a wrestling coach. If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be serving with the kids I do now. Which, I love. Who would have know, this one simple photo shoot, would have lead to me serving in Jr. High??? Only God. 

These are the good memories, I have with these good people. ;)










0 comments:

 
Pamela Ruby is a professional photographer located in Las Vegas, NV.
pruby124@aol.com
All images @Pamela Ruby Photography. All rights reserved.