Sunday, March 29, 2015

The Wolf Family

When Lindsay called me to do her pictures for her family. I was instantly so excited. I have done pictures for her before. Back when her and Ryan were first engaged and now she had a new little addition to their family that she wanted to share. Its so great when families keep you around as their photographer and you get to kind of "grow old together" with the family. I love when I get to have these relationships with my clients. It makes every session more and more easy and more friendlier than the last. You get to know them more than just on the surface level and connect better each time you get together.

BUT Back to when Lindsay first called me to do pictures...she booked me months in advance to do pictures for her, yet still every time we tried to get together, something new had come up and we had to reschedule. This happened for various reasons, sick, bad weather, moving into a new house, etc...but as many times as we had to reschedule, it turned out perfectly when the day arrived and we ended up doing pictures on their daughter EXACT 6 MONTH birthday. I think in some weird, divine way, that was exactly how it was suppose to work out. Ella, was such a sweetie-pie and never cried once. My most favorite thing about her, was that she loves to hold her own hands. Isn't that the cutest thing ever??!!! 









0 comments:

 
Pamela Ruby is a professional photographer located in Las Vegas, NV.
pruby124@aol.com
All images @Pamela Ruby Photography. All rights reserved.