Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Sage Maternity Session - Take 2

It's been so fun watching this family grow. I was around when my friend, Celene was pregnant with her first baby boy, Camden, and I was there to do his newborn session. But, now she is pregnant with their second and she is having a little girl. It has been super cool, to see how God has been working in their life. 

Celene used to be a FULL time working mom, she was good at her job and moved up quickly in the business world. Even, after Camden was born, she still felt being a working mom was just more of her calling in life was. She enjoyed it and she wanted it.  But God gave her a new calling in life. She is now a full time stay at home mommy with Camden and soon to be Luna. I'm so proud of her and her decision to follow and obey what God had called her to do. It isn't always so easy to do that.

As a matter of fact, she said this to me "I'm more busy now at home being pregnant with a toddler, than I was at my full-time 10 hour plus job". That just kills me. Because, I know she's right! lol!


0 comments:

 
Pamela Ruby is a professional photographer located in Las Vegas, NV.
pruby124@aol.com
All images @Pamela Ruby Photography. All rights reserved.