Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Medina Newborn Session

Talk about people you know who are real. True to themselves and not trying to like anyone else. My friend Alison is just that. She is a friend, when she says she's one and she is honest when she tells you something. She almost always tells you like it is. She will not lie to your face even though it might make you feel better. Hahaha. Honesty, is best policy with this girl.

I say that, because I have worked with her in the past, I shot her album cover for her EP that was released a couple years ago. And while I was working with her, she was constantly teaching me and growing me to be a better photographer. If she didn't like the way I was doing something, she helped me fix it.

She is also incredibly talented and creative. She made everything in her newborn, Charlotte's room, and designed it personally. She pays close attention to the smallest detail and really, her entire house, is awe-dropping, inspiring. She is an awesome mom and she gives 100% in everything her children do and of course it goes without saying she is a great wife to her man.

I am lucky enough to call her a friend. AND ALWAYS THANKFUL, she calls on me to be her photographer. She can have anyone she wants and yet she chooses me. Thank you Alison for being exactly who God called you to be.

0 comments:

 
Pamela Ruby is a professional photographer located in Las Vegas, NV.
pruby124@aol.com
All images @Pamela Ruby Photography. All rights reserved.