Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Ward Family Session


I am so glad I got the opportunity to work with the Ward family! What a blessing these people are. From the very first moment I met them, they were super encouraging, sweet and friendly. I was a little nervous doing pictures for them, because they are kind of "famous" around here. The husband, Gary is G-Blest. He raps about his faith and he is extremely talented at doing so.  My time with them, was  super comforting. Every shot I showed them, they would both smile and say the most sweetest things about every picture. If I complimented their children's smiles or how cute they looked, the mom, Nicole, would start saying really sweet things to me and her  children. I could just tell, she was trying to soak the moment in, to look at them from my point of view, like she already knew how fast time flies and just wanted to enjoy the memories we were making. To see their personalities shine in front of the camera.

The entire time I was with them, the whole family was respectful and loving. When my time with them was over, I just left with the warmest feeling inside. Knowing they were already going to love their pictures and that it was a good day with the Ward family. I wish all my sessions could feel like that. When people are kind and warm to you from the very beginning to the end of the session. It was just so refreshing, to be around people that shine a light so bright, you want to be around them ALL the time! Thank you Ward family =)












0 comments:

 
Pamela Ruby is a professional photographer located in Las Vegas, NV.
pruby124@aol.com
All images @Pamela Ruby Photography. All rights reserved.